We are looking for individuals who are:
- Enthusiastic, motivated, *personally* passionate about the Madison Vision
- Seventh Day Adventists in good standing
- Willing and able to participate in sharing avenues (e.g. social media, verbal, written etc.)
- Perhaps have been personally impacted by or connected with Eastward's ministry in the past (youth camps, canvassing, outreach)
- Not designed to be unrealistic or burdensome. Be involved as per your availability. It is a volunteer role.
- Help spread the word and raise awareness for the vision of a Madison-like missionary college. Some examples of what this could look like are:
- Local connections e.g. churches (videos, bulletin/verbal announcements)
- Online connections e.g. Social media (re-sharing, personal contacts), blogging, news outlets
- Sharing Madison Missions resources
- Commit to initial online interview/briefing session help you feel well-informed, and then regular touch-base (e.g. fortnightly, monthly) with Madison Team Member; report ongoing activity, follow through with team leader requests/agreements
- Maintaining communication through emails
- Speaking well of team & vision
Why become an ambassador?
- Share in the mission. Make a difference. Help make it happen in a very real way!
- Free Eastward/Madison resources sent to you:
- x2 Great Controversy Magabooks
- x1 Wholesome Homemade Magabooks
- x12 Professionally printed Madison Vision Portfolio (38 pages, A4, full-colour, gloss)
- x1 Madison T-shirt (coming end of Dec)
- Simple training tools e.g. reference guide/handbook for ambassadors e.g. refer to, content guidelines (ie. using a specific custom hashtag on every post can help us keep track of social media results)
- Networking experience
- Personal meetings with Madison Team Members, ask any questions, feel up to date and knowledgeable, mentoring, support, guidance, what's working, what's not, hear your ideas
- Be one of the first to hear latest updates, exclusive info (special mailing list for ambassadors with news, campaign updates and tips). Special facebook group.
Would you like to be an Ambassador? Apply online.